Instructions for certification of demining machines
Demining machine certification - first testing of machine features (for the international use)
The request for certification, as well as the complete prescribed documentation for demining machine (according to T&E Protocol - Machines, 30/06/2009, formerly known as CWA 15044:2009), must be submitted in English.
In order to implement the certification procedure of the demining machine, it is necessary to submit:
- Q-Zahtjev-7200-DC Certification application form
- Q-Zahtjev-7200-S(DC) Demining machine certification application form and the following documentation:
- technical data about the machine (name, type, technical description of the machine and quality of tillage)
- technical data on the installed materials with which the vehicle's cabin is armored and glazed, and the protected vital parts of the machine (certificates of materials), (issued by an authorized institution),
- a certificate or verification of cabin noise testing (issued by an accredited laboratory/center),
- a certificate or report on the overall level of impact acceleration on the machine operator's seat resulting from the detonation of an anti-armor mine (issued by an accredited laboratory/center),
- documentation of development and polygon evaluation (if any),
- documentation on the previous operation of the machine outside the Republic of Croatia (if any),
- instructions for use (Standard Operating Procedures)
- appointing a representative of the Client who will attend the evaluation
All quality evaluation certificates issued by authorized institutions shall be submitted in the attachment to the certificate application.
If the certification procedure ended positively, a Certificate of Conformity is issued as a final document from HCR-CTRO for the product certification procedure. Otherwise, a Non-compliance Report is issued.
- HRN EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013
- Q-PK-8120 Quality Manual of HCR -CTRO d.o.o.
- HRN 1142:2009 – Humanitarian demining - Machine requirements and machine conformity assessment
- T&E Protocol-Machines, 30/06/2009 (formerly known as CWA 15044:2009)